INVOLUNTARY UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE
In the event of involuntary unemployment, a loan protected by credit IUI means:
1. The loan payment is made while the insured is out of work, up to the maximum number of monthly benefit payments in the policy schedule.
2. Payments made on behalf of the insured do not have to be repaid.
3. There are no age restrictions.
4. Monthly payments up to $1,000.00, for as many as 12 months. May vary by state.
5. Benefits are paid directly to the lender.
6. The period of coverage is set by the term of the loan.
7. Benefits are in addition to state unemployment compensation or any other protection the insured may already have.
8. The cost is not rated according to occupation.
9. Other assets are protected from being used to satisfy this obligation.